Here at The Beauty Menagerie, we want the lifespan of the pieces you purchase from us to live on! Here we will provide you with helpful tips on how on general up keep for your new luxurious locks!
Click Below for our helpful suggestions!
- Our high definition lace is so delicate which makes it easy to blend. Try on the unit before cutting the front lace or ear tabs. Leave about a 1/2 of an inch of lace in front. To camouflage the lace, dab your shade of foundation onto the 1/2 inch of lace and trim, as necessary.
- The hair is 100% human and can be straightened, curled, dyed, and bleached. Excessive heat and chemical processes may affect the quality of the hair.
- Always use a thermal protector when heat styling.
- Do not cut lace in a straight line. For best results, cut lace in an organic and irregular pattern.
- For more security, we recommend lace safe wig pins without the plastic bulbs at the tips. These can be found at your local Sally’s Beauty Supply.
- Do not “scrub” unit while Shampooing and Conditioning to avoid matting. Brush shampoo and conditioner through the unit.
- Always brush/comb the hair starting from the bottom moving up towards the foundation of the unit.
- A little shedding is expected due to wefts being cut and our lace pieces being built one strand of hair at a time.
- If you want to change the parting of your unit, spray water at the base/ lace for easy manipulation.
- Keep checking our site for new videos on the maintenance of your unit.
- For any questions or maintenance request, contact us at The1BeautyMenagerie@gmail.com
- TAG US in your unboxing or rocking your crown on our social media platforms we would love to repost your looks!
- If unsatisfied with the product you may return it if the lace is uncut and the unit is in the condition you received it for a 15% sanitation/restocking fee.